Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Welcome to the Northern Virginia Real Estate Blog!

It has been my pleasure to serve Northern Virginia’s real estate needs for many years. I genuinely love being able to help people through some of the most difficult transitions they will make in their lives. Buying or selling a home is far from simple, and I’ve dedicated my career to helping make an oftentimes confusing and complicated transaction much easier for our clients.

Over the years, if there is one thing that I have learned, it’s what today’s buyers and sellers expect from a real estate transaction. My primary purpose in creating and posting to this blog regularly will be to give the Northern Virginia area relevant and useful information about what today’s consumer expects on both sides of a home sale. It will also prove helpful in keeping the lines of communication open with my clients on a regular basis. This blog will outline exactly what my clients can expect when they work with me, point out what today’s buyers are interested in seeing in a Northern Virginia home and provide our area of service with important information about the community.

I will be updating this blog on a weekly basis, so I hope that you’ll feel free to come back often and see what’s new! From the latest upgrades that buyers want to where President Obama’s favorite cheeseburger is in Northern Virginia, I will provide you with the information that you genuinely want to know about living in the area. I want you to consider me your “go-to” resource for anything related to your Northern Virginia community and housing needs.

My philosophy is this: if we’re open with one another from the beginning about what you can expect from your real estate transaction, then the entire process will likely be much less stressful and lengthy. My hope is that you will utilize this blog as a way to get extra information and genuinely understand what is going on during each phase of the transaction. The more you know going in to your Northern Virginia home sale or purchase, the less anxiety you will feel as the process begins to gain momentum. It’d also be helpful to get to know your next community before moving in, and my blog posts will be able to help you with that.

If you have anything that you’d like me to blog about, feel free to contact me and let me know. I want you to find this blog useful and not be a “run-of-the-mill” real estate blog giving you information that you don’t care about. I’d love to hear your feedback at any time. As always, I'm here to help with your Northern Virginia real estate needs, as well. I hope to hear from you soon!


Earle Whitmore
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Visit MyWebsite
View Northern Virginia Homes for Sale
Become My Facebook Fan
Follow Me On Twitter
Connect With Me On LinkedIn
Contact Me

No comments:

Post a Comment